Friday, November 4, 2016

EOC Week 5: This Is What Has My Interest

The three tweets that I’ve posted that have the most interest to me are as follows:

In this article they talk about the new updates that are planned for Protools. As someone who is in the audio program here this lets me know of the things that are to come for a program that I am just starting to learn about this week. It’s nice to know about the changes that are being made before I actually get to deep into the program. I can’t wait to see and play with the new additions to the program.

In this article they talk about the new marketing ideas that will be used to make sure that music old and new will be reaching new people. As someone who grew up without all the new technologies it’s going to be interesting to see exactly what they come up with. Especially with all the new stuff that is coming out. Plus as someone that doesn’t get to get out much I can’t wait to see how they will bring the “live” experience to people that can’t go to concerts for one reason or another.


This one is probably my favorite so far. As someone that’s into all kinds of music it was nice to not only know that there are so many new genres of music that are coming out, but completely rad that they gave an example of each one that they talked about. Which of course lead me down the rabbit hole to discover new groups that I’ve never heard of that have now become some of my new favorites. I’m just hoping that the genres stick around long enough so that I can see some of them live here in Vegas. Or better yet, work with them some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment