Friday, October 7, 2016

Week One EOC: Great Customer Service

 When I walk into a retail store within 5-10 minutes if I don't have someone acknowledge that I'm there I will walk out. Walking around the Galleria Mall I did this at least three times before walking into Buckle. When I walked in there I was immediately greeted by two different employees, and asked if they could help me find anything. Which turns out I was in need of new jeans. Finding jeans that fit correctly have always been somewhat of a challenge for me seen as I'm pretty short. They walked me other to their jean wall and quickly were able to show me ones that they thought would fit someone of my height. Now even though the jeans there are way more expensive compared to every other store that I had walked into, I stayed and bought multiple pairs. Why? because the customer service was great, the people were friendly, and I could tell that they really enjoyed their jobs. Even when I got to the counter they continued the excellent customer service by asking me if I would like to have them see if a pair of boots that I wanted (that weren’t there in my size) were at another store. Which of course I did! They called a couple surrounding stores and found a pair for me, then took down my information and contacted me when they were there for pick up. Since then whenever I go to the mall I stop there to see if there’s anything I like, even if I’m not really at the mall for clothes shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment